New to VW - 2018 7th Gen MK7 VW Jetta Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-15-2019, 07:32 PM Thread Starter

New to VW

Hey all, new to VWs, always dug the old busses but I never thought I’d buy a Jetta. But I did, never owned anything but chevys, also I’ve never had a new daily driver for myself. The wife has always gotten the new car and I’d take the old hand me downs. I was a carpenter and would drive 180 miles a day for work into Chicago so me buying a new car wasn’t really the best choice for the warranties would of been up real quick. Anyways time and finances have changed and the Jetta was cheap. I picked up a 19 r line, so far I like it, good mpgs, heated seats and wheel. My wife has a new blazer, a 5th gen Camaro, and I just got a new ZL1, so needless to say I’d like a bit more power, but don’t know where to goto for stuff. Not looks for a race car, I’m not looking to make it keep up with my camaro, but I would like a cold air intake, and maybe a cat back, but again I don’t want a racer, also don’t want a loud buzzing car, so are there any recommendations, also want to keep the warranty in check. Thanks
post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-16-2019, 08:50 PM

Often I keep my new in-warranty cars stock. If you're up for it, a tune will give you more power but could void your warranty.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page